Please note that log-in to Comments requires a Symposium account, available to all, but different from your CMS Membership account log-in.
Please enter the email address associated with your User account. Your username will be emailed to the email address on file.
• The Future of the Arts in Higher Education: Finding a Path Forward. (Thoughts of a Music Department Chair). Kevin Smith (Forum)
• Students Evaluate Music Theory Courses: A Reddit Community Survey. James A.W. Gutierrez (Article)
• Jocelyne Binet’s Cycle de Mélodies: Unearthing a Forgotten Song Cycle. Matthew Hoch (Performance, Lecture, Lecture-Recital: Video and Transcription). John Nix (Review)
• Ableton Live Intro, as a Music Educator’s Toolbox. Damon W. Sink (Tech/Online Review)
• The Bat Swings! 2018. The Flying Horse Big Band, Jeff Rupert, director. Scott Belck (Audio Review)
Copyright © The College Music Society. All rights reserved.
College Music Symposium is published by:The College Music Society | 312 East Pine Street | Missoula, MT 59802Ph 406.721.9616 \ Fax 406-721-9419 | email@example.com | www.music.org